On behalf of the Farr 30 Class:
We are pleased to announce the Farr 30 North American Championship will be held on the Chesapeake Bay in Annapolis MD at the Sailing World Annapolis NOOD May 4-6, 2012. We expect to have close to 20 boats in attendance.
Event Details can be found at http://www.sailingworld.com/nood-regattas/annapolis
· Online Registration is now open. Register early
· Boat storage and commissioning will be held at Bert Jabins Yacht Yard – www.bjyy.com/
· Class gin pole will be available for stepping and unstepping masts.
· Pre Race Tune up Wednesday May 2 at the AYC Wed Night Race Series and Thursday May 3.
· Charter opportunities may be available if you cannot bring your boat to Annapolis. Call Brad Kauffman for details.
· Event Registration and weigh-ins Thursday May 3. Place and time TBD.
· Class membership required. Farr30 Class Membership Renewal Online: Renew online here
· NOR and further information available soon
· This event will also serve as the MidAtlantic Championship with the “Battle for the Chesapeake Trophy” up for grabs. Barking Mad holds this title from 2011 and Turbo Duck won it in 2010.
· Charleston Race Week will have a class start April 19-22 if you are looking to get on the water prior to the NA's
For additional information, please contact Brad Kauffman, the Chesapeake Fleet Captain.
Cell: 410-279-6150 Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Pictured here is the reigning Farr 30 North American Champion from 2011, Deneen Demourkas owner of Groovederci 706.